AccessSurgery provides unique benefits that deliver indispensable support in resident education and clinical practice through exclusive interactive features.
- Leading surgical textbooks – Fully-searchable surgical references including the world’s leading texts, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery and Zollinger’s Atlas of Surgical Operations.
- Instructional videos – A unique collection of surgical videos and animations goes inside the anatomy to show step-by-step how to perform basic and advanced surgical procedures – as demonstrated by the world’s preeminent surgeons.
- 16,000+ high quality full-color images – An extensive collection of images to assist in visual diagnosis, and step-by-step procedures.
- Interactive Board Review – More than 3,000 ABSITE-style review Q&A designed to help residents and clerks prepare for exams.
- Integrated Drug Database – Look up dosing, indications, and adverse reactions quickly for generic and brand-name drugs, and print out patient handouts available in both English and Spanish.
- Clerkship Corner – An invaluable resource that brings together all clerkship specific resources, including text references, case files, and videos on essential concepts and procedures clerks may observe or assist in during their rotation.